Thursday 26 July 2012

A colourful Christmas card

The challenge here at Winter Wonderland:
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/pink-purple-aqua-green.html
includes the colours pink, purple, aqua and green.

I have used all four in my card:



The image that I have chosen to use is called "Frostina" and is an image from Sassy Studio Designs.  I have coloured her using my copic markers and kindy glitz.  The die-cuts are from Spellbinders. I especially love the little banner one that I have cut from aqua glitter cardstock.  I adorned this banner with some pink rhinestones.  The background paper layered over the green card blank is from Bearly Mine Designs.  I have rounded the corners using a Martha Stewart lace punch.  To finish, I have added a purple bow.

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous use of the colors this week at the Winter Wonderland, gorgeous image and so many beautiful embellies, thanks for joining us
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this fabulous image. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete