Thursday 26 July 2012

ATC

Meljens Designs has an interesting challenge this time:
http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/challenge-119-atcs.html

Now, ATC's are not my favourite things to create but I decided I wouldn't let the challenge get the better of me.  Logically, I know it is a miniaturised card but somehow I can't seem to get it to work.  I finally came up with this:
I have used a background paper from TLC Creations called "Bee Cuz Paper"  I have used two images from Meljens Designs.  One is called Honey Bee Buckets and the other is called Honey Bunches.  I have coloured both images using a yellow copic marker and then added some Glossy Accents over the bee and it's wings.  Both images have been cut using Spellbinder  dies - the smaller ones in the sets.  I tend to use the larger ones in each set but not the smaller ones!

In the end, I am pleased with how this turned out and happy that I finished it in time to enter into the challenge (even if it is only just!!!).

1 comment:

  1. The paper is so perfect for the images. Great job!

    Thank you for joining us this week at Meljen’s Designs for our ATC challenge!

    ReplyDelete