Sunday 8 July 2012

Splashy Card

I am entering my card in the following challenges:

Trimgym
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/time-for-another-challenge-in.html
CRAFT Challenge
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/craft-challenge-162-splashywater-themed.html


The image and paper that I have used for this card are both current freebies from the Trimgym Digital Stamps blogs.  What surprises me is that not many people use these images and papers for the CRAFT Challenge - if you do, you can enter the card in both challenges as I have done.  Enough rambling - here is my card:



I have used:

Trimgym backing paper - Just Stripey
Trimgym digital image - Dophins
Blue cardstock
Copic markers - BG49, BG05, B000, Y08, C3 and C1

Hopefully there are no typos in this post that I missed.  I managed to catch my finger in the car door when I was shutting it earlier and it is a little hard typing anything that needs my pinky on my left hand!  Need to watch what I am doing when I'm tired!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Thank you for also joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my papers and my 'Dolphins' image and sentiments and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Saturday to see if you have won. If you have requested the sentiments, they should arrive in your inbox by Saturday as well. Please let me know if you haven't and I will ensure you get them. Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card. Hope your finger is better. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Jeanette

    ReplyDelete