Thursday 19 July 2012

Sports Card

I am submitting this card for two challenges:

Scrap Happy Paper Crafter - anything goes
http://www.scraphappypapercrafter.com/2012/07/july-anything-goes-card-challenge.html
Milk Coffee - Sports
http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/looking-for-sports-creations.html

Okay, I probably will miss the cut-off for the Milk Coffee Challenge as my camera isn't working properly.  Time is ticking away fast as I try to take the photo!


However, back to the card.  This is made from a digi image that I had drawn especially for me for being one of the first 5 to submit an entry into a monthly challenge.  It is an image by Scrap Happy Paper Crafter called Playing Golf.  I have coloured the image with copics and used a rectangular Spellbinder die to cut both the image (small) and matt (large).  The matt has been cut from dark grey cardstock.  I have used a grey and white checked ribbon from American crafts on the card together with some background paper from my stash.  To finish, I added three grey rhinestones.



1 comment:

  1. I love the background paper you used. This is a great guy card. :-)

    ReplyDelete