Wednesday 4 July 2012

White on White

Now, this is what I call a challenge!!!
http://cutedaisymay.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/white-on-white.html
However, I managed to conquer it I hope:

It is amazing how hard it was to figure out how to work white on white.  After much muttering, I finally managed to come up with a concept which seems to have worked!

I used:

White card blank
White glitter cardstock
White pearlised cardstock (matt)
White wax crayon (to lightly colour image)
Image - Whoopsi Daisy fairy
White flowers
White grosgrain ribbon
White lace

6 comments:

  1. You certainly did rise to the challenge with this beautiful card, I love your lace detail and fab flower.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly met the challenge. It's a beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card...love the design & detail.. Simply beautiful.. Thanks for sharing at Whoopsi Daisy.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card thanks for joining in at WD xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Challenge conquered I'd say! Your card is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this time. Carol x

    ReplyDelete