Saturday 28 July 2012

Strawberries and Cream

This is the theme for the challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Krew:
http://kennykskraftykrew.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-103-strawberries-cream.html

I haven't done one of their challenges before so decided to give this one a go.  Here is my card:

For my card, I used a white card blank.  The background paper is one from Bearly Mine Designs to which I have added some lace.  The image is from Kenny K and is called Heart Teddy Bear.  I have coloured the image with copic markers - R000, R02 and E51.  Unfortunately R02 has come out a bit orange like - I thought it was going to be a light red colour.  It still looks good but not quite the colour I was after!  I have coloured the ribbon roses using the same R02.  The image has been die-cut with a Spellbinders Small Oval Die.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Love the lace and the flowers and you've colored the bear wonderfully. Thanks for joining us at KKKK and good luck in the draw.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! Gorgeous image, lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at Kenny K this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete