Monday 9 July 2012

A wedding anniversary card

The challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenge for this week was anything goes. 

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/anything-goes.html

So, I decided that this was a great opportunity to make a card for my parents' wedding anniversary at the end of the month:

The image that I have used for this card is one from TLC Creations called 1000 Vintage Couple Anniversary.  I have used a backing paper from a paper stack - forgot to write down which one it was so will update next time I'm on-line.  I'm having to use the library for internet at the moment which is a real pain when you forget to bring something with you!  I adde some lace across the paper and three red rhinestones for a bit of bling.  The image has been coloured with copic markers and has some glossy accents added to the bow on the present, the lady's ear-rings and also her dress.






1 comment:

  1. I think your parents will love this beautiful card! Thank you for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly and good luck!

    ReplyDelete