Tuesday 24 July 2012

Christmas Bunting

After missing the last two challenges at ABC Christmas Challenge, I actually managed to complete this one!  Here is the link:
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/n-for-not-card_11.html

For this challenge, I made some bunting:
I have also taken a closer up photo of some of the letters:

For this I have used:

Some red paper string
Green cardstock
Spellbinders die
Sizzix letter dies
Acrylic stamp set that came with a cardmaking magazine
Green satin ribbon
Self adhesive gems
Copic markers



4 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie this is really nice banner, I am really sorry you are having trouble to open my challenge site, you open my challenge blog now hope it will work for you here is the link http://myheartpiecesdigitalstampchallenge.blogspot.in/ and thank you so much for you lovely comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful project!
    Thanks for playing with us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Bunting such a great decoration idea! Thanks for Playing along with us this time for our N for Not a Card Challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful decoration. Thanks so much for joining us on the ABC Christmas challenge.
    Hugs, Carissa

    ReplyDelete