Monday 16 July 2012

What the text

When I first saw the heading I thought this was going to have to include text language!  But no, just a sentiment:

http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/ttt-challenge-announcement.html

I chose to use the sentiment as the focal point of the card. 



I have used a background paper from Kate Knight - Totally Tropical Summer Papers.  The sentiment is one from TLC Creations - Be like the flower.   I have cut this out using a Spellbinders Beaded Ovals die.  I have also used a Nellies Multi Frame border die.  I have decorated the Beaded ovals die with pink rhinestones and the border die with purple rhinestones.  I have used the same purple cardstock for the beaded oval and the border die even though in this photograph they have come out different colours - must be the angle I took the photo on.


1 comment:

  1. Very cute creation and the perfect background for this sentiment! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT THE TEXT" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete