Thursday 19 July 2012

Rain or shine, I must design

This is the title of the challenge at Pixie Dust:
http://pixieduststudiopixiechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/rain-or-shine-i-must-design.html

I chose to do a snowy Christmas card:


The image that I have chosen to use is one from Digital Doodling and is called Mrs Tilly Clause.  It is such a sweet image and lovely for this challenge.  I have created a very feminine Christmas card using a background paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  I have overlaid this with some lavender grosgrain ribbon from American Crafts and some lace.  I tied a bow using my new bow maker and added this onto the lace.  The image has been coloured with my copics and cut out using a Spellbinder oval die (small).  The matt has been cut from lavender cardstock using a Spellbinder oval die (large)

No comments:

Post a Comment