Monday 9 July 2012

Milk Coffee Colour Challenge

Details of this challenge can be found here:

http://milkcoffeestamps.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/coloring-challenge1.html

There is also a colour tutorial there is well which I found helpful.

I am also using this card for the "sports" challenge:

http://milkcoffeechallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/07/looking-for-sports-creations.html

Here is my card for these challenges:



For this card, I used:

Milk Coffee - Little Ballerina
Scrapbook paper from my stash
Ric Rac from American crafts
Sentiment from Birdie Brown
Black cardstock for matting
Spellbinders large and small oval dies




3 comments:

  1. So sweet Suze! Thx for joining us at MilkCoffee - I'd love to see more of your fabby colouring at our next challenge that starts tomorrow!

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute.Love the background.Thanks for joining us at our sport and color challenge at Milkcoffee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for playing at MILKCOFFEE this time, you did an awesome job on this image!

    ReplyDelete