Tuesday 3 July 2012

Birds and Feathers

If you like working with bird images and/or feathers, here are two great challenges:
Trimgym Digital Stamps
http://trimgymsdigistampsandimages.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/time-for-another-freebie-and-another.html
CRAFT Challenge
http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2012/06/craft-challenge-161-feathersbirds.html

I managed to combine a parrot with a feather:



I used a freebie paper from Trimgym and also the parrot image from Trimgym.  I coloured the parrot using my copics.  I have die-cut both the image and matt.  The matt is die-cut from red cardstock.  The red feather is one I have had for ages and hadn't managed to find a use for. 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images. I love what you have done with my papers and my 'Parrot' image and hope you enjoyed playing with them. Remember to check back on Saturday to see if you have won. If you have requested the sentiments, they should arrive in your inbox by Saturday as well. Please let me know if you haven't and I will ensure you get them. Keep a look out for more freebies, there is generally at least one a week on my blog.

    Love,

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.
    Don't miss out on the regular freebies at Trimgym's Digistamps and Images and the current challenge there. Hope to see you there as well!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    http://karenscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card thanks for joining craft this week

    ReplyDelete