Wednesday 1 April 2020

A Birthday Wish

I printed out a few images at the start of the daily challenges at Gecko Galz.  That was before we went in to lockdown and I realised that what ink was in the printer is going to have to last until we come out of lockdown.  So to conserve ink, I have used one of those images today.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Happy Birthday
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used strips of offcut digital papers from Lozzy and Scribble and Scrap.  There are actually 5 pieces vertically - 3 of the Lozzy one and 2 from Scribble and Scrap - but I ended up covering over some of them.  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added a pre-made butterfly embellishment.

3 comments: