Wednesday 8 April 2020

Relax It's Your Day

This is one of those occasions when I had an idea in my mind - and then I started crafting and the card took a completely different direction.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - The Big Top
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I created a background using acrylic paints, my Gelli plate and a Stamping Up patterned brayer.  I added a small piece of copper metallic paper which wasn't big enough to mat anything but a perfect size for this card.  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  I added some pearl brads to bring the colour of the mens' shirts into the card.

2 comments:

  1. this is is cute! beautifully laid out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Suze - loving your background and the colour palette is great
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete