Wednesday 22 April 2020

Happy 18th Birthday

I bought a flower maker tool and dies a few years ago.  I had a play with it when I first bought it but hadn't touched since then.  With all the time I have at home at the moment, I got it out and made this flower (which is meant to be a rose).


I would like to enter:
Morgan's Art World - April Challenge
https://morgansartworld.blogspot.com/2020/04/morgans-artworld-challenge-4.html
CRAFT Challenge - Create Your Own Embellishment
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-552-create-your-own.html

I have used a digital paper from Trimgym (I'm gradually reducing the number in my stash).  The image is from Morgan's Art World and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I used a light purple paper for the flower but it didn't match the card too well so I sprayed it with Dylusions Ink so that it matched some of the writing on the background paper.  I used stitched circle dies from Memory Box to cut the image and sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card - very striking image.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an elegant image and card - loving your rose
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing card, I like this image.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's Artworld Open Challenge. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka DT

    ReplyDelete