Sunday 19 April 2020

Cling Film Background

This month, our NZ card swap group had a theme of Cling Film Background.  We had links to two different ways of creating a cling film background.  I chose this one here.   Here is my card using this technique:


I would like to enter:
Always Fun Challenges - CAS
http://alwaysfunchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-158.html

I did a heavier application of the ink using three colours of Distress Ink and the cling wrap on the card blank.  I then did a lighter application on a piece of white cardstock.  I die-cut a Memory Box die in black cardstock and adhered that over the lighter panel.  Matting of the panel is also black cardstock.  I added some glitter gems to the corners of the top panel.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet card Suze - love your variation of the intensity of the colour which highlights the layers beautifully. The silhouette image is stunning against the light background.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete