Friday 24 April 2020

Halloween

I had thought I'd make a card with a mod-podged napkin as the base.  However, when I opened my Mod Podge it had hardened.  So instead I created a tag.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Halloween
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Show Us Your Pussies - Furrything Goes
https://showusyourpussies.blogspot.com/2020/04/show-us-your-pussycats-challenge-53.html

I have created a background using the cling-wrap technique and four colours of Distress Ink. I used an image from Gecko Galz.  I also added some diecuts cut from black cardstock.  The ghosts are from Memory Box and the Halloween and bats are from Sissix (Tim Holtz).  I added three colours of organza ribbon through the tag hole.

4 comments:

  1. That's really nice, Suze. Good work going with the flow.... and what the heck time is it in NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely spooky Tag :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete