Saturday 25 April 2020

Pin-up Beach Girl

I decided to create a bit of a scene for today's Pin-up Girl Challenge at Gecko Galz.  Each day there is a different theme and you receive a sheet of Gecko Galz images for joining in. This one is one that I got some time ago.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Pin-up Girls
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used a digital paper from Pixel Scrapper.  I fussy cut the image from Gecko Galz so that she is sitting on the beach.  I added a few shell embellishments to the sand for a bit of dimension.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous scene you created Suze. Love it. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Suze - love the scene you have created around the image
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't been able to participate with GG for a few days but i wanted to see what you are up to. this is just perfect! xo

    ReplyDelete