Thursday 30 April 2020

You Pierce My Soul

I had printed out my image before I got the sheet for joining in yesterday.  I liked one of the sentiments and the colours worked with what I had planned to do.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Jane Austen
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used a digital paper from Gecko Galz from a set called Antique.  The image comes from a Gecko Galz sheet called Lady Jane and the sentiment comes from a sheet called Words From Austen.  I also used some vintage lace which I made more vintage by inking with Distress Ink (Vintage Photo) and some pre-made roses.  I also inked the edges of the image, sentiments, matting and card with the same Distress Ink.

2 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card Suze - loving your colour palette and the vintage effect it gives to the image and quote
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete