Wednesday 1 April 2020

Hoppy Easter

I have been busy crafting today - it was about all that I felt like doing.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/03/qkr-stampede-challenge-391.html
CRAFT Challenge - Easter/Spring
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/03/challenge-550-26th-of-march-easterspring.html

I have used some smaller pieces of digital paper from Trimgym which I put together patchwork style.  The image and sentiment are both from QKR Stampede.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added some washi tape,  a flower and an enamel dot to complete the card.

3 comments:

  1. I too have been crafting all day - but and have not been as productive as you :) I must be loosing it - I coloured a rat image purple!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely Easter card lovely image. I really like what you've done with Jo's paper.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. AW! This is so adorable, love those papers. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith QKR Stampede DT

    ReplyDelete