Thursday 16 April 2020

Be Wise And Sanitize

I am in a NZ card making group and we have a chat group once a week.  One of the members of the group told me about the 30 day colouring challenge.  Another had told me of some free images available.  So I decided to get the images, colour for 10 minutes and post where I am up to.  This is today's 10 minutes:


I would like to enter:
The Daily Marker - 30 Day Colouring Challenge
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/04/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2/

I have used an free image from Impression Obsession.  Colouring is with copic markers. 

I will continue colouring this one tomorrow

3 comments:

  1. Love that you have joined in Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is adorable! I went to OI to try to find it. I found a lot of free ones but this isn't one of them. I thought this would make a really cute card for the times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry about that. I went back and found there are 2 pages of free ones. Duh! But it truly will make an adorable card! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete