Thursday 30 April 2020

Wishing You A Christmas Filled with Joy

I photographed this before I went to bed but hadn't watermarked it or anything.  It is now 3am and I'm awake as my nose and chest are both congested and are worse if I stay lying down.  Fortunate that I decided to check the cards I photographed to find that there are only 2 hours remaining on the challenge at CRAFT.



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas

https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-553-christmas-23rd-of-april.html
All Dressed Up - Anything Goes
https://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-challenge-104.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  I covered the join with organza ribbon.  The image is from All Dressed Up and the source of the sentiment is unknown.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some gemstones that were a good match with the papers.

5 comments:

  1. Great alternative colours on this fab card Suze.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl xx
    CRAFT DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fabulous colours you have combined here for a non-traditional Christmas card Suze
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great non-traditional Christmas card. Thank you for joining our challenge at All Dressed Up Stamps. Good luck with your entry! ~ Pam DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Suze - I love the non-traditional colours you've used for this card. Lovely layout too. Thank you for sharing it at All Dressed Up this time.
    Stay Safe! Hugs, Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card for Christmas in these bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up and come back soon!
    Carolyn DT

    ReplyDelete