Wednesday 22 April 2020

The Coffee Place

The theme at The Outlawz Thursday Challenge is Map or Sign.  I decided to create a scene using a sign for a coffee shop which I created using an image and a sentiment.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Sign
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-april-9th-twist-maps-or-sign

I used a wood patterned paper from Kaisercraft to represent the fence behind the sign.  I created the sign by combining an image from Stamplorations with a sentiment from Beyond The Fringe.  I hand drew the sign itself. I die cut a grass and flower border die from Memory Box to place at the bottom of the fence.  Colouring (and the outline of the sign) is with copic markers.

1 comment:

  1. love it - You have made a gorgeous sign and a lovely card Suze.
    I am missing not being able to have a cafe coffee - not that I have ever had a lot, but ....
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete