Thursday 23 April 2020

I'm not smiling, I'm scheming

I was looking through my sentiments for something like "You're A Star" and came across the one that I used that suited the image so much better:



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Hollywood Glam
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used two different digital papers (sources unknown).  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from Donna's Digital Creations.  I inked the edge of the sentiment with Distress Ink (Fired Brick).  I die-cut a film strip using black cardstock and a die from Poppy Stamps.  I also used some silver glitter ribbon and some glitter domes for extra bling.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Glamorous bling and love the film strip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dramatic! i was so late you probably didn't see my card because i posted it about 10 minutes before the daily challenge ends but please check it out if you like! i used this image also! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this Suze - the sentiment is perfect with this image!!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete