Sunday 5 April 2020

Of course I hung my stockings...

This week at CHNC, our optional theme is "Something Funny".  I'm a bit late posting this week as I hadn't been sleeping well so went to bed early last night and ended up sleeping in this morning.  I feel better for it though.



I have used a digital paper.  The image and the sentiment are from Bugaboo Stamps.  I added some zig-zag patterned Washi Tape and a glitter foam stocking embellishment.I also added some faux stitching around the image.

I followed the sketch at Stella Says Sketch (flipped horizontally)





I would like to enter:
Stella Says Sketch - Sketch
http://catchthebugblog.blogspot.com/2020/03/stella-says-sketch-challenge-807.html

2 comments:

  1. What a fun card Suze - love Stella, and you have coloured her wonderfully.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Suze! Thanks for joining our Stella Says Sketch Challenge - good luck in the draw.
    Jen L
    Bugaboo Stamps DT

    ReplyDelete