Monday 20 April 2020

Advice From A Friend

I just went to my photographing area to photograph a card that I created this morning and found that I hadn't photographed, etc this one.  This is my 10 minutes of colouring from yesterday:



I still have quite a bit to do but I am sure I will make a fair amount of progress on it later today.  I am enjoying this as I don't have to match it to paper, embellishments, etc as I am just colouring.  It is really relaxing when you don't even have to consider whether it all looks cohesive at the end.

I am linking up to:
Daily Marker Challenge
https://www.thedailymarker.com/2020/04/day-1-the-30-day-coloring-challenge-2/


1 comment:

  1. Loving how you have enjoyed just colouring Suze, and it 's a great result thus far. I will be colouring with needle and thread tomorrow
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete