Saturday 18 April 2020

When You Open Your Eyes

When I saw this challenge last night, I was really sure what I wanted to do.  I was talking to my daughter on a video call so I screen shared with her and got her to help me choose an image.  This morning I had some inspiration of what I wanted to do and this is the result:



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Art Nouveau
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
http://craftyfriendschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2020/04/ch-133-anything-goes-winners-ch-132.html

I have used a digital paper from Manu Design Studio that I won in one of these daily challenges at Gecko Galz.  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is a digital sentiment (source unknown).   I also added some glitter swirl embellishments.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. So soft and feminine. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful, fancy fold card, Suze. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Suze - love the soft colours and the card shape is delightful
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete