Wednesday 15 April 2020

Happy Birthday

I decided to have a play with some shaving cream backgrounds today.  It is messy but now is the time to play with messy things when I have the time to clean up properly after.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Flapper
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
http://feeling-sketchy.blogspot.com/2020/04/sketch-238.html

I used shaving cream and three Distress Inkers to create the background.  I think the three that I used are Hickory Smoke, Black Soot and Vintage Photo (I put them away before I wrote it down!).  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I decided that it fit the sketch better by fussy cutting the image.  I put a doily underneath the image.  I also added a sentiment from Digi Doodles out of my Awaiting Crafting box.

I followed the sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

I had two volunteers to add to my Awaiting Crafting Boxes as I am starting to make some progress - Thanks but No Thanks Ladies.  I have so much in my boxes that I don't know if I will ever empty any of them but at least I'm trying to.


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous background Suze and i love how you trimmed out the image and matted it on the doily
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Feeling Sketchy

    ReplyDelete
  4. great background, I love this design.
    Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Thanks for playing at Feeling Sketchy. Sorry for the late commenting.

    ReplyDelete