Monday 27 April 2020

Warm Wishes

Another chance to use some of my digital papers that I had printed out some time.  For some reason, I have a lot of Christmas papers from Trimgym printed out.



I would like to enter:
The Outlawz Thursday Challenge - Use Sponsor's Image
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/prismaandothermediums/forum/topics/twisted-thursday-april-23rd-may-6th-twist-ues-a-stamp-from-our
CRAFT Challenge - Christmas
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-553-christmas-23rd-of-april.html
Tuesday Morning Sketches - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/04/tuesday-morning-sketches-551.html

I have used several digital papers from Trimgym.  The image is from Stamplorations.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added a Christmas star sticker on top of an embellishment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I can almost smell that star anise. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Suze - you have used the sketch beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, Suze! Your card is gorgeous! I like the yummy image and your beautiful papers! I’m happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you’ll be back again - we have a new sketch starting tomorrow (Tuesday)!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun sketch and wonderful card! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete