Tuesday 7 April 2020

Style

The first Monday of April is here, so it is time for the start of the challenge at Path of Positivity.  This month, our theme is Style.  I have incorporated style in two ways - the style of my card (I tend toward CAS) and the style of clothing (can be found in swimming togs alot).  The sponsor for our Style Challenge is Luna Girls:


I have used an image from a collage sheet called Bathing Beauties 4


I have also used some vintage looking lace.  The sentiment is one that I typed on the computer.

I would like to enter:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-468.html
Classic Design Challenge - April Challenge
https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/classic-design-challenge-4th-birthday.html

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage design Suze. Love the lace.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a stylish card Suze - love it. The lace is the perfect accent
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - the lace goes perfectly with that image.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card!
    Love your vintage image and sentiment!
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck with your entry :)

    ReplyDelete