Thursday 9 April 2020

New Home

I am not last minute with the Progressive Challenge at Limited Runs this month (still about 3 days to run).  The image spoke New Home to me so here is what I came up with:



I would like to enter:
Limited Runs - Progressive Challenge
https://limitedrunsstamps.blogspot.com/p/here-they-all-are-for-you-our.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

I have used two digital papers (offcut pieces from other cards) to create the background.  The polka dot one is from Meinlana Park and the other one is from Spyder's Corner.  I put some grosgrain ribbon over the joins.  The image is from Limited Runs and the sentiment is from Netty's Cards.   Colouring is with copic markers and the edges have been inked with Distress Ink.  I used some mounting tape to raise up the sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute image Suze, and a lovely card. The background papers are perfect, the top one looks like clouds moving in the sky.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought of that - but you're right.

      Delete
  2. Super fun. I am sorry I am so late commenting but I have and computer issues and no one available to fix it. Thank you for sharing your project with us at Crazy Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Myrna S. Design Team Member.

    ReplyDelete