Saturday 11 April 2020

Happy Birthday

I really enjoyed creating this card.  In the process, I also managed to use an offcut piece of patterned paper that I didn't know what I was going to do with.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Vintage Girls
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

The background paper is from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The sentiment and butterfly are also from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I inked the edges of all the layers as well as the lace and the flower to tie everything in together.

3 comments:

  1. What a beauty Suze - love your current batch of cards with a vintage feel to them
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant.
    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper challenge.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete