Tuesday 7 April 2020

Sending Wishes and Fairy Kisses

Todays theme at Gecko Galz is Fairy Tales.  This is my take on the theme, using what I think is Tinkerbell (probably isn't but it looks like Tinkerbell to me).  However, according to my daughter it is actually Cinderella  - you can tell I'm not great on fairy tale characters.



I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Fairy Tales
http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used a paper from a paper pad by ProvoCraft which I have had since the early days of my cardmaking (which I think is over 15 years).  The image is from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.

1 comment:

  1. What a gorgeous whimsical card Suze - a great find in your paper stash :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete