Thursday 9 April 2020

Dream

I don't generally create dark coloured cards so this one is working a bit outside my comfort zone but I'm pleased with the end result.


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Dark Dreams
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used black cardstock and an embossing folder to create the background.  I then swiped some Metallic Gilding Polish across it.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  A few years ago I bought a packet of mixed brads - some were shapes and some were words.  I checked this morning not thinking that I had any of the Dream word left and found I still had one.  I also die-cut some butterflies in black cardstock using a die from Memory Box.

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant way to use your gilding wax, love those black butterflies too. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how we often pick the same image to work with! this is dreamy and lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely dark Suze.... but intriguing
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete