Wednesday 15 April 2020

Flowers and Buttons

While chatting online with someone tonight, I realised that I hadn't created a card for a challenge that I usually try and join in with.  Since the sponsor for that challenge was also sponsoring another challenge that I often participate in, I decided to create something before I went to bed tonight.





I would like to enter:
Creative Knockouts - Buttons
http://creativeknockouts.blogspot.com/2020/04/345-buttons-jans-digi-stamps.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-april-14-28th-2020
Jan's Digis - Anything Goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html

I have used two more from my Awaiting Crafting Box of Digital Papers.  The floral one is from Peppercus Designs and the dot one is from When The Scrap Hits The Fun.  For a change, I had actually written the source on the reverse.  The image is from Jan's Digis and is coloured with copic markers.  I used some pearlescent paper for matting, a grosgrain ribbon and three craft buttons.

3 comments:

  1. Suze- I love your layout- the image, the backgrounds you used. The ribbons and buttons make for a really cute card! Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11! Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamps Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card Suze - loving the buttons on the ribbon, and a great layout
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dreamed about buttons on a card last night! LOL! LOVE the way you used them on this pretty card. Thanks so much for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete