Monday 13 April 2020

Happy Easter

I am gradually decreasing my "Awaiting Crafting" boxes.  I now only have 5 Easter sentiments left after using one on this card (lots of other sentiments still in the box though).  I also used up my remaining pieces of digital papers from Gecko Galz (which have only been in the box for a couple of weeks).

I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Easter Bunny
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used digital paper from Gecko Galz.  The image is also from Gecko Galz and the sentiment is from ?.  Colouring of the sentiment is with copic markers.  I added some ribbon along the centre of the digital paper panel.  Matting is yellow cardstock.  To finish I added some butterfly stickers inspired by the butterflies in the image.

5 comments:

  1. Aha, you obviously don't have such a big leftovers box as I do. Mine could last me for years! Would you like some more to top it up?
    This is such a pretty spring bunny. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is sweet and lovely! a beautiful easter card, happy easter! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh, so whimsical and happy card, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty and colourful card Suze - if you run out of bits in your baskets, like Carol, I could help you fill them again :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete