Wednesday 22 April 2020

Many Happy Returns Of The Day

A beach themed embellishment on this card which is a combination of bought shells and a 'bag" I crafted myself.



I would like to enter:
CRAFT Challenge - Create Your Own Embellishment
https://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-552-create-your-own.html

I have used two digital papers from Trimgym.  I covered the join with some narrow ribbon.  The image is from Cute n Crafty Momma and the sentiment is from Bird's Cards.  Colouring is wtih copic markers.  I also inked the top of the card and the outer rim of the sentiment with Distress Ink.  I created the embellishment using Angelina Fibre to create the bag and then filled it with some shell and starfish embellishments.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card Suze - loving your bag of shells :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete