Tuesday 21 April 2020

Moon Beams

When we received the sheet for partipating in the Back To Nature challenge, I realised that it was a good fit for the Moon Beams challenge.  Only problem was I was struggling to decide which image to use.  Easy solution - create an accordian card using four images.




I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Moon Beams
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
The Corrosive Challenge - April Challenge
http://corrosivechallengesbyjanet.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-4-2020-anything-goes-winners.html

I have used black cardstock to create the Accordian Card.  I stencilled some stars on each panel using Nuvo Glitter Paste.  I printed the images from Gecko Galz out and then matted them with silver cardstock.  I die-cut the lettering using the same cardstock.

I followed a tutorial for an Accordian Card at Beccy's Place.


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous result Suze - this is stunning - so dramatic with the black base!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. the accordion card is perfect! well done! xo

    ReplyDelete