Tuesday 21 April 2020

Fox in Nature

Ever thought something was a good idea - and then it turns out not quite such a good idea?  This was one of those times.  It was really fiddly putting the coloured pieces in the frame.  I actually wish I'd just stuck to two colours as it would have been alot easier.  I ended up cutting the smallest pieces several times as I kept losing them.





I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Back To Nature
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I used an image from Gecko Galz.  I die-cut a leaf frame using a Memory Box die and some cardstock.  I then die-cut the insert pieces picking up colours from the fox coat. 

4 comments:

  1. but it turned out so lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh Suze I'm glad to hear you do that too! It was worth persevering though because it worked well and you've got a lovely autumn scene. CarolG

    ReplyDelete
  3. It may have been fiddly Suze, but certainly worth the effort - this is stunning. I have learnt the hard way to put my 'cut out' pieces in a small container when I first cut them....
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete