Monday 27 April 2020

Steam Power

The daily lockdown challenge at Gecko Galz is "Steam Power".  I had fun with this one getting a bit messy too!


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Steam Power
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I used a black card base for this one.  I embossed a piece of black cardstock with an embossing folder and then inked it with Cosmic Shimmer Metallic Gilding Polish.  The image is from Gecko Galz.   I matted the image and then added it to the embossed panel.  I die-cut some gears using two different die sets from Memory Box and black cardstock.  I added Creative Expressions Metallic Gilding Wax (Patina) and Nuvo Embellishment Mousse to the gears (using my fingers).

2 comments:

  1. Nice one Suze, looks like you had fun getting messy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Suze - the colours on the gears are fabulous, and a great, fun image too.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete