Monday 20 April 2020

Mum

This is another case of me going in a different direction than what I originally intended.  This was originally going to be quite floral!


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - To Mom
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html
Tuesday Morning Sketch - Sketch
http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com/2020/04/tuesday-morning-sketches-550.html

I have used a digital paper and an image from Gecko Galz.  I matted on glitter cardstock from DCWV.  I also used the same glitter cardstock to die-cut some letters with a Memory Box die set.  I added a narrow piece of ribbon.

I followed the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches:

5 comments:

  1. What an endearing image so perfect for the mother of a daughter I love your touches of glitter paper too! Thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Mother's Day card - it's lovely. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it is absolutely lovely! no need for flowers, it is simple and elegant. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Suze, and i love that you left it so simple and uncluttered so the image takes centre stage.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Suze! You made a beautiful Mother's Day card! I'm so happy our sketch could inspire you! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches! I hope you'll be back again - we have a new sketch coming tomorrow!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Tuesday Morning Sketches DT

    ReplyDelete