Monday 27 April 2020

Perseverance

I had a number of challenges with this card but got there in the end.  After seeking clarification on one of the measurements, I thought it would be a breeze.  I was wrong!  Somehow I misread the instructions and stuck the cross-piece on wrong.  I got it sorted in the end but not before I totally confused myself.   I think the process of creating this inspired the sentiment I used!  I have taken three pictures of the card:





I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - W is for
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/140-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-w-for.html
CHNC Patterned Paper - April Challenge
http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.com/2020/04/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-april.html

I have used all seven elements of the card (the colours used mainly in the images but do appear elsewhere)

I have used three digital papers from PixelScrapper.  The images are all from Sparkle n Sprinkle and the sentiment is from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I added a strip of butterfly patterned washi tape over the wood grain piece which adds a point of interest when the waterfall slider is pulled all the way out.

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Suze. Fabulous colours and a great 'fold'. I have yet to attempt that one!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suze, the main thing is you got there in the end. An excellent waterfall. I do like the butterfly design paper. Stay safe in these troublesome times. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card. You have done a great job. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete