Thursday 9 April 2020

Merry Christmas

We are midway (hopefully) through our lockdown and I'm starting to get cabin fever a bit.  So, I am challenging myself to pick up items from my 3 Awaiting Crafting boxes and craft with them.  This card uses one item from each box - digital paper, image and sentiment.



I would like to enter:
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2020/04/qkr-stampede-challenge-392.html
Winter Wonderland - Anything with wings (birds)
http://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/angelsanything-with-wings.html

I have used a digital paper from Bearly Mine Designs.  The image is from QKR Stampede and the sentiment is from Eureka Stamps.  Colouring is wtih copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I added a thick sticker and three glitter foam snowflake embellishments.

2 comments:

  1. What a great self challenge Suze, and a wonderful outcome. Loving this card and the way you have constructed it. Hope you have been able to get out to walk if nothing else, or are at least starting to feel well enough to do so.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, Suze! Love your coloring and the 'quilting." :-D I want to say thanks for supporting and playing in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good luck in the draw.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete