Monday 20 April 2020

You Are One Of A Kind

This fortnight, I have the honour of being a Guest Designer at The Outlawz Sunday Challenge.  The song/rhyme this fortnight is One, Two, Buckle My Shoe.   I was inspired by Nine, Ten, A Big Fat Hen.  The sponsor for the challenge is Sherry West Art.



I didn't have any images by Sherry West Art, so I used an image from Beccy's Place.



I used a card fold technique from Beccy's Place for an Impossible Card.

The digital paper and the image are from Beccy's Place and the sentiment is from Desert Diva.  Colouring is with copic markers.  I also added some leaf embellishments.

I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-challenge.html



2 comments:

  1. What a lovely card Suze, and a great fold - Love that rooster :)
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. These impossible cards are very cool Suze, it's always fun watching people trying to figure out how they are made. Love the addition of the chicken, you did a great job with all the colouring. I also like the sentiment you added. Fun!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete