Thursday 30 April 2020

Just For You

This is fairly clean and simple as I wanted to still show most of the lovely digital paper.


I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - April Challenge
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-challenge.html

I have used a digital paper from Beccy's Place.  The image and sentiment are also from Beccy's Place.  I put some white lace under the image and also added a dome sticker that had the two colours from the image in it (I had already coloured the image so it was a lucky find).  I inked the edges of the sentiment with a copic marker.

2 comments:

  1. A very pretty card Suze - love that orchid image and you have coloured it beautifully
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job colouring the orchids Suze, and the sticker was a lucky find! The lace is a lovely addition too. Very pretty and feminine.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete