Friday 17 April 2020

Best Wishes

I had a bit of trouble getting inspiration for this one - until it was bucketing down with rain this morning.  Then all I could think of was how lovely it would be to go to a tropical beach (which would involve travel overseas so not likely to happen in the near future).


I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - Travel Time
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used a paper fand a sentiment from a paper pad by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Gecko Galz.  I added some white ric-rac braid (reminds be of the white caps on waves).  Matting is textured cardstock.

3 comments:

  1. A beautifully composed card Suze, and a great 'take' on the theme.
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous Suze! Just about as good as being there! CarolG

    ReplyDelete