Wednesday 15 April 2020

Heartfelt Thanks

I have made a card for all the wonderful nurses in the hospital at this stressful time to show my appreciation for everything they are doing.


I would like to enter:
Jan's Digis - Anything Goes
https://jansdigistampschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-challenge-anything-goes.html
The Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
http://outlawzchallenges.ning.com/group/wednesday-sketch/forum/topics/wednesday-sketch-challenge-april-1st-14th-2020

I have used two digital papers from my Awaiting Crafting Box (source unknown).  The image is from Jan's Digis.  Colouring is with copic markers and Wink Of Stella.  I also added some sparkly gemstones.

3 comments:

  1. Suze- I love our Angel of Mercy as a blonde! A beautiful card. Being a Glitter Groupie from way back, I love the sparkly background and gemstones! Thank you so much for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11! Good luck and be safe.
    Hugs,

    Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digital Stamp Shop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Suze - our medical staff really are our heroes at this time
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love the addition of the rhinestones and of course that wonderful image. Great design!
    Thanks for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamps!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete