Sunday 26 April 2020

Great Symphonies Begin With Just One Note

I finished this card earlier today and then I got distracted.  I finally managed to photograph and watermark the card!

I would like to enter:
Gecko Galz - All Things Golden
https://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/p/challenge-of-day.html

I have used two pieces of patterned paper from paper pads by Kaisercraft.  The image is from Gecko Galz and I'm not sure of the source of the digital sentiment.  I also added some gold glitter ribbon, a gold Treble Clef cut from the same gold cardstock that I used for matting using a die from Memory Box and also some pearls from Rosie's Studio.

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card Suze - love the gold against the black
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely. Love the treble clef which just finishes your card perfectly. Struggling to find Mojo at the moment and concentrate for any length of time. stay safe and well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete