Tuesday 12 November 2019

Hello

After creating this card, I've decided that I need more practice at one layer cards.  At the moment, they are definitely not a strength of mine!  I gave it a go and hopefully I can learn from it and do a better job the next time that I attempt one.

I have used all seven elements on the wheel at Butterfly Challenge for O.



I would like to enter:
Butterfly Challenge - Letter O
https://butterflyspotchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/10/131-spin-butterfly-wheel-with-o-for-one.html
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
http://qkrstampede.blogspot.com/2019/11/qkr-stampede-challenge-371.html

I worked with a white cardstock base for my card with the image printed on it and then cut to size.  The image is from Eureka Stamps and is coloured with copic markers in the three colours on the wheel.  I drew an oval around the image using a copic marker (the style with the more penlike nib).  Not only did the oval frame the image but it also met one of the other items on the wheel.  I drew a  line around the edge of the card and added a sentiment using a pigment liner from Staedtler.  To finish off, I added the seventh element which was "only one extra embellishment".  I used a very thin gold butterfly embellishment which kept the card closer to one layer. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolute perfect one layer with the one added embellishment. Thankyou for coming and spinning the butterfly wheel with me this week. Hugs MrsA.

    ReplyDelete