Sunday 24 November 2019

Silver Bell Gift Card

This is another of my little gift cards - using up some of my smaller scraps of patterned Christmas papers.



I would like to enter:
Beccy's Place - Month Of Holiday Cards - Use Scraps
https://beccysplace.blogspot.com/2019/11/day-21-use-scraps.html

The scraps come from various christmas cards made for the 2019 Month Of Holiday Cards at Beccy's Place.  I printed out a pre-coloured image from Beccy's Place.  I further embellished it by gluing some little glass beads to the centres of the flowers.  I also inked the edges with Distress Ink.  I further embellished with a little bit of bling.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely gift tag Suze. These little tags are a wonderful way to use up off-cuts and bits of left over bling. Love the idea of adding a large image to fill most of the panel and then embellishing with shiny, sparkly additions. Well done.
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice gift tag and a great image ...thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete